We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) information that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., complete name or phone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This information is moved to, processed and held by people in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, information, and other relevant Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to approved third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- During using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the Exact Same information to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your data, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our company;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the accounts section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not developed nor are they intended for use by kids 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We gather your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to take part in an interactive quality of our Sites such as a review, survey or marketing. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or article a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website where your visit originated and your usage of our Sites unique to the webpages you see, and the extent of your visits.
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and knowing your own needs. We also use this data in different ways naturally connected to the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional purposes; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other users where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, opinions or other information in relation to goods or solutions, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
At Bestessays.com we diligently work to guard the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information that you supply. Additionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting location in the usa, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technologies to secure your data. Please be advised that although we strive to protect your PII, then we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and accept no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we will notify you directly via e-mail at the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification may happen while we consider necessary actions to determine the range of the breach and restore acceptable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have lots of options regarding how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose to not find any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to modify your data from your private account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the usage of a minor child below the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Moreover, if you are under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.